Google Search

GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Devil in the blue pants or How I learned to stop worrying and love the budonkydonk

I have to admit that I am a regular reader of George Will, because of all the conservative op-eds that saturate our dead-tree media his is the only one to have an occasionally witty turn-of-phrase or even make a little sense here and there. But in his most recent sartorial editorial, he decries the number one threat to America: BLUE JEANS???

I read so you don't have to: Blue Jeans are a threat to America because you can't make class differentiation. Blue jeans should only be worn by gold prospectors and cattle ranchers, George Will once wore a pair of jeans to a birthday party because he had to.

All this is from a man obsessed with watching men wearing pajamas.

Oh and insert your own cheap shot about the bow-tie because I just can't bring myself to do it.

No comments: