Google Search

GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

World Record Flash Mob!

I forgot to claim credit for it earlier, but a few weeks ago I sent an e-mail out to a few friends, you can read the contents below:

Dear Friends, 

I propose we bring back the flash mob in style!  This January 20th, let's all meet at the National Mall and begin cheering at 12:00.  It'll be totally awesome!  Please forward this to all your friends!

Sincerely, 
Sasiadizzle

PS: If you don't forward this to 25 people in 25 minutes, you will never be kissed ever again.

Personally, I was expecting about twenty or some people to show up and a couple of confused tourists, but this thing really caught on!  I read that the Washington Post estimated about TWO MILLION people showed up-- I even heard the Barack Obama might have come too!  Sweet!

No comments: